Boniheal is a complete phyto-mineral bone therapy for fractured bones, osteoporotic bones, delayed bone growth and bone mineral deficiency. Boniheal suspension provides superior bone health anti-oxidant which stimulates osteoblasts, the bone building cells. It amazingly neutrilizes free radicals, protects bones & ultimately increases bone density.
Boniheal suspension has been developed on scientific basis of the very latest research to include calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, Zinc supporting botanical extracts which contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health. This special combination contains rich source of calcium from natural source in 4 active forms, Vitamin D naturally derived from olive, which helps in absorption of calcium. Magnesium derived from Jahar mohra is needed for calcium absorption & helps in bone formation. Zinc obtained from Yashad is important for calcium uptake & immune function. Asthishrinkhla an ancient herb has been used since ages for its promising bone healing properties especially in cases of fractures.
- Chondroblasts, Fibroblast & Osteoblast.
Vit. D, Magnesium, Zinc & Vital botanical extracts which contributes to the maintenance of normal bone health.
- A unique combination of 4 active, easily absorbable forms of Ca.
- A rare combination of essential Pro-bone minerals with vitamin D & K.
- Works in all 3 phases of fracture healing, shortens bone healing duration significantly, by 2 weeks.
- Increases Osteoblastogenesis, limits Osteoclastogenesis & promotes required bone mineralisation.
- Supplements superior bone health Anti-oxidants.
- Fractured bone
- Delayed bone growth
- Bone mineral deficiency
- Adults :
- Children (3-6 years) :
- Children (7-12 years) :
2 teaspoonful 3 times a day
1/2 teaspoonful 2 times a day
1 teaspoonful 2 times a day
or as directed by the physician
- Inflammatory phase: Reduces inflammation by Shalaki (Boswellia serrata) & Suranjan (Colchicum luteum).
- Reparative Phase: Augments IGF system, increases protein levels of IGF-IR, and hastens healing process by Hadjod (Cissus quardrangularis).
- Remodeling Phase: Supplements natural anti-oxidants. Supplements Vit. E, Vit D, Zinc, Copper & other natural anti-oxidants.
- Calcium Sulphate from Godanti Bhasam
- Calcium Silicate from Vanshlochan
- Calcium oxide
- Calcium Carbonate from Mukta shukti bhasam
- Exhhibits estrogen like effects on bones by Guduchi
- Promotes bone mineralization by Amla & Asthishrinkhla
- Exhibits anti-osteoporotic activity by Ashwagandha
- Significantly inhibits bone loss by Asthishrinkhla
- Effects in bones & serum markers but not in reproductive tissues
- Age:- Osteoporosis is more likely as people grow older and their bones lose tissue.
- Gender: Women are smaller and start out with less bone. They also lose bone tissue more rapidly as they age. While women commonly lose 30-50% of their bone mass over their lifetimes, men lose only 20-33%.
- Race:- Caucasian and Asian women are most at risk for the disease.
- Early menopause:-Women who stop menstruating early because of heredity, surgery or lots of physical exercise may lose large amounts of bone tissue early in life. Conditions such as anorexia and bulimia also may lead to early menopause and osteoporosis.
- Lifestyle: People who smoke or drink too much, or do not get enough exercise have an increased chance of osteoporosis.
- Diet:- Those who do not get enough calcium or protein may be more likely to have osteoporosis.
- Inflammatory phase: Reduces inflammation by Shalaki & Suranjan potent anti-inflammatory agents, prevents further breakdown of bone collagen by blocking release of inflammatory mediators.
- Reparative Phase: Cissus quardrangularis fastens reparative phase by augmenting IGF system, increases protein levels of IGF-IR, and hastens healing process.
- Remodeling Phase: Vanschlochan provides bioactive Silicon, helps in bone synthesis. It contains Vit. E, Vit D, Zinc, Copper & other natural anti-oxidants exhibits progress in callus maturation & remodeling.
- Adults: 2 tsf. 3 times a day
- Children (7-12 years): 1 tsf. Twice a day
- Children (3-6 years): 1/2 tsf. 2 times a day
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.