Jufex is a special formula for all ages, scientific, more human caring and compassionate approach to treat infections of respiratory tract, recurrent sore throat, childhood bronchitis, congestion, cough etc. It cures the causative factors and simultaneously boosts the body defense system so as to strengthen the body to fight against allergies, infections and the other climatic change problems.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Non-Sedative- It is free from the CNS effects unlike conventional antihistaminics.
- Non-Narcotic- Completely free from opiate derivatives hence does not lead to habit formation.
- Non-Constipating- Tones perstaltic movements with herbs like Anjeer, Bahera etc. & also due to absence of opiates which suppress the intestinal movements.
- Comprehensive- Providing optimal benefits by synergism of herbs.
- Palatable- Delicious flavour makes easy acceptance to all age groups of patients.
- Safe- Completely safe and free from adversities.
- Congestive Cough
- Allergic Cough
- Smoker’s Cough
- Sore Throat
2 Teaspoonful thrice a day
1 Teaspoonful thrice a day
Preferably with lukewarm water
- Viral infection as getting cold (influenza virus)
- Any infection in respiratory tract
- Asthmatic conditions
- Exposure to pollutants and molecules which trigger cough
|S. No.||Indications||Dosage Form||Dosage||Min. Duration (weeks)|
|1.||Congestive cough||Syrup||1 tsf. TDS.||2 tsf. TDS.||1||2|
|2.||Allergic cough||Syrup||1 tsf. TDS||2 tsf. TDS||1||2|
|3.||Sore throat||Syrup||1 tsf. TDS.||2 tsf. TDS.||1||1|
|4.||URTI||Syrup||1 tsf. TDS.||2 tsf. TDS.||1||1|
|5.||Smoker’s cough||Syrup||--||2 tsf. TDS.||---||2|
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.