AMREE PLUS is a synergistic mix of active constituents from nature’s vital herbs that have been used all over the world from times immemorial. AMREE PLUS is a comprehensive oral anti-hyperglycemic benefiting the patients of type-2 diabetes with its unique herbal composition. It not only maintains glucose level but also nourishes the vital organs thus improves the quality of life. It also helps delay triopathic complications associated with diabetes due to its system toning effects. The formulation is specifically designed to provide comprehensive benefits w.r.t. glucose metabolism, insulin production and utilization, lipids metabolism as well as to alleviate the symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst etc. The processing of AMREE PLUS is done in a sophasticated manner to enrich formulation with thermolabile & proteinous components.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- A natural insulin sensitizer
- Benefits patients of PCOS along with Amycordial
- Regulates insulin response of the pancreas
- Helps regulate glucose & lipid metabolism
- Checks over fatigue, excessive thirst & urination
- Prevents diabetic complication like retinopathy, nemopathy & nephropathy.
- A safe along with oral hypoglycemics
- Free from risk of hypoglycemia
- Improves immunity and anti-oxidant defense system
- Type II diabetes mellitus
- In PCOS along with Aimil’s Amycordial
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Adjunct to OHG and Insulin
- Capsules: 2 Cap. Twice a day
- Granules: ½-1 teaspoon twice or thrice a day
- Tablets: 2 Tablets twice a day
- Liquid: 1-2 teaspoonful twice or thrice a day or as directed by the physician for varying severity conditions.
In mild conditions
(Should be taken 20-30 minutes before meals)
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
- Activates islets of pancreas
- Exerts insulin mimic effect
- Activates the liver
- acts as Nephro- protective, Anti-oxidant & Immuno- modulator.