Checks Diarrhoea, Tones Digestion & Improves internal health, Supplements Essential Nutrients, Improves Water and Electrolyte balance. The different plant resources in Amydio Forte pet liquid, acts synergistically to check over the acute and chronic phase of Diarrhoea, systematically and symptomatically. Amydio Forte Pet liquid is a safe & well tolerated formula for pet of all age groups and supplements essential electrolytes lost due to excessive fluid loss.
Kills and reduces the bacterial adhesion of diarrhoea causing micro-organisms like E.coli, staphylococcus and reduces adhesion of even resistant strains of bacteria.
Pudina ark, Sunthi and Safed Jeera helps in reduction of intestinal spasm. Amydioforte pet liquid retards the mucosal secretions by deactivating calcium channels and exerts emollient action to intestines.
Pudina ark, Saunf and Ilaichi inhibits intestinal inflammation.
Enriched with phytonutrients that energizes dehydrated cells. Contains active ingredients from herbal resources like flavonoids rich polyphenols, beta carotene, few elements which all work as anti-oxidant in synergism thus nourishes the dehydrated cells of Gastro–intestinal tract
Jeera, Kalimirch and Kalmegh improves water reabsorption. Amydioforte pet liquid reduces their permeability to prevent excessive fluid loss.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Acts by multi-mechanism to provide comprehensive benefits in Diarrhoea & Dysentery.
- Absorbent action and helps alleviate abdominal discomfort.
- Reduces frequency of stools.
- Combats intestinal pathogens.
- Quickly reduces the induction time and frequency of stools.
- Energizes body by replenishing electrolyte to prevent dehydration.
- Safe and well-tolerated in pets across all age groups.
- Diarrhoea of specfic and non-specific origin
- Dysentery of varied aetiology
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Gripes and colics or as directed by Veterinarian.
- Kittens – 2.5 ml twice daily
- Cats -5ml twice a day.
- Puppies & small breeds – 5ml twice daily
- Dogs – 10 ml twice a day or as directed by veterinarian.
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.