BGR-34 has been developed by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India. A novel technology effective in regularising carbohydrates metabolism with scientific authenticity. The research team comprising of eminent scientists and doctors have developed BGR-34, a novel phyto research providing, affordable, effective and safe healthcare to the suffering masses.
BGR-34 is a novel herbo-mix to provide complete health of patient systemically & symptomatically. It is a promising, safe drug regimen which effectively maintains normal carbohydrate metabolism and reduce the chances of long term complications.
Supplements bioactive constituents like Galactomannan, Epicatechin, Marsupin, Berberine, Gymnemic acid, Soluble dietary fibres etc. for delaying carbohydrate absorption in calorie cautious individuals.
Nourishes and strengthens vital organs by supplementing various phytonutrients and reducing oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Scientifically proven, optimized formula
- Enriched with vital phytoconstituents and derivatives
- Regulates carbohydrate homeostasis
- Maintains carbohydrate metabolism by effectively working on various enzymes in the body like inhibiting DPP-4 enzyme.
- Exerts Anti-oxidant action & protects body tissues from free radical damage.
- Help regulate carbohydrate metabolism, prevent long term complications and tone body functions.
- Checks over fatigue and weakness.
- Adjuvant in the management of disturbed carbohydrate metabolism or as directed by the physician.
2 tablets twice a day
(should be taken 30 minutes before meal)
The products have been found clinically safe in short or long term usage in therapeutic dosage under medical supervision.
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Yes, BGR-34 is pre- clinically (studied by CSIR- NBRI- CIMAP approved by Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC), (with protocol no. AH – 2012-001,008)) & clinically (Performed at Aggarwal Hospital) tested. In both the studies BGR-34 showed promising results in-
- Maintaining carbohydrate metabolism
- Restoring vital organ functioning
- Prevent long term complications
- Tones body functions
- Checks over fatigue & weakness
- Improving overall quality of life
Acute oral toxicity single high dose oral toxicity suggests BGR-34 to be
- Safe at the limit test dose of 2000mg/kg bwt
- Neither mortality nor clinical sign of toxicity was noted throughout the study period at 2000 mg/kg bwt indicating that BGR-34 essentially non-toxic.
- The oral LD50 is greater than 2000 mg/kg bwt
Yes, BGR-34 works good enough to maintain carbohydrate metabolism. However, lifestyleintervention along with pharmacological therapy is always advisable.
BGR-34 is a scientifically optimized and balanced formulation, tested for best therapeutic action. And experimental studies suggest the safety and efficacy of the formulation based on various non-affected & normal biochemical parameters of treated group. However, individual sensitization may be a cause for any side-effects, which needs professional consultation.
Yes, BGR-34 is safe to be given with other allopathic medicines and is followed by many allopathic physicians. Prescribing BGR-34 along with allopathic may help to improve quality of life of patient in moderate to severity of specific condition.
BGR-34 helps restore anti-oxidant enzymes, protects from oxidative stress by supplementing essential phytonutrients.
Should be taken under medical supervision in Pregnancy.
BGR-34 regulates carbohydrate metabolism through mitigating oxidative stress. It helps to restore anti-oxidant enzymes to protect vital organs viz liver, kidney and heart.