Management of Dengue in AYURVEDIC aspect
Here every measure is applied to control the symptoms, restrict the complications and enhance the platelets count. Dengue being a fatal disease and not having any specific treatment is a challenge for medical fraternity and health department. As vaccines for Dengue is not available only supportive treatment, controlling fever & pain is usually done by the physician. Advising the patients to drink more fluids/ juices, especially when they have high fever and Avoiding eating solid foods until the fever is gone.
Principles of Treatment
- Treat the cause
- General Haematinics
- Use of fluids and juices
- Use of Haemostatic drugs in case of haemorrhage
- Use of laxatives in case of associated constipation
Herbs & their Actions To treating Dengue as per the Ayurveda -
IMMUNOMODULATOR: Giloe (Tinospora cordifolia) activates lymphocytes which are powerful immune factor .
General haematinic tonic: Papitaa (Carica papaya), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Asgandh (Withania somnifera), Gadapurna (Boerhavia diffusa), Musabhar (Aloe vera) & Amla (Emblica officinalis) improves Haemoglobin & Red blood cells, And improves blood picture and platelet count.
Amyron by Aimil Pharmaceuticals is already available in the market which is a plant based pharmacotherapy which can play a vital role in the recovery from dengue fever with its miraculous herbal ingredients like:
- Papitaa (Carica papaya) leaves juice which helps in the blood platelet formation,
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) which powerfully activate the immune system especially increase the activity of NK-cell (natural killer cell), T-cell , and Beta-cell,
- Asgandh (Withania somnifera) which accelerate the oxygen carrying capacity,
- Gadapurna (Boerhavia diffusa) which boosts synthesis of haemoglobin and RBC’s,
- Musabhar (Aloe vera) & Amla (Emblica officinalis) also helps to boost the immunity.
Thus, the ingredient herbs of Amyron provides all the essential measures for faster recovery in case of dengue fever. Apart from these benefits Amyron also provides complete nutrition by supplementing minerals, Vitamins, essential fatty acid like omega-3 & omega-6, antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E which contribute to the faster recovery of patients suffering from dengue.
Aspirin and other Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory medications are contraindicated in dengue fever because of increased risk of haemorrhage, thus Aimil Pharmaceuticals has come up with an unmatched Formula Fifatrol which has antipyretic effect and relieves the body pain with its polyphyto-minerals active compounds & herbal extracts & plays a vital role in the recovery from dengue fever.