Neeri KFT is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic proprietary formulation to restore normalcy in Kidney Functional parameters in conditions of acute or chronic kidney functional insufficiency. The phytoconstituents in the formulation act as potent anti-oxidant, immune- modulator and nephroprotective thereby multi-mechanism tends check further degenerative alterations and promotes restoring the functional capacity of nephrons, thus normalizes the deviated functional parameters of kidney like serum creatinine, serum urea, serum proteins etc.
Neeri KFT seems boon in checking over the fast progression to Kidney Diseases in India, which is probably the highest in proportion from rest of the world as per WHO.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Improves functional capacity of kidneys.
- Fortified with higher number of synergistically acting herbal extracts in maximum optimal concentration for overall improvement in Kidney Health.
- Friendly approach in diabetic and hypertensive patients.
- Provide anti-oxidants & bio-molecules to check degenerative alterations.
- Help delay the need of dialysis by reducing the progression rate of degeneration and tends improve repair renal cells injury.
- Impaired GFR
- Poor renal function
- Odema & other urinary disorders
- Children (3-6 years): ½ teaspoonful twice a day
- Children (7 – 12 years): 1 teaspoonful twice a day
- Adult: 3 teaspoonful thrice daily in adults
Continue the treatment co-relating clinical benefits and restoring normalcy in biochemical parameters.
- High blood pressure
- Family history of kidney disease, diabetes or high blood pressure
- Kidney stone
- Above 50 years old
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Passage of bloody, cloudy or tea-coloured urine
- Presence of protein in the urine (uremia)
- Excessive foaming of the urine
- Frequent passing of urine during the night
- Puffiness of the eyes, hands and feet
- Passing less urine or difficulty passing urine
- Loss of appetite or weight
- Persistent generalized itching
- infection in the bladder, kidney, or prostate
- vigorous exercise
- viral illness, such as hepatitis
- sexual activity
- inflammation of the kidney, urethra, bladder, or prostate
- blood-clotting disorders, such as hemophilia
- polycystic kidney disease—a genetic disorder in which many cysts grow on a person’s kidneys
- sickle cell disease
- bladder or kidney cancer
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
- Reduces elevated blood urea & serum creatinine
- Improves functional capacity of kidneys
- Protects kidneys against nephrotoxins
- Restores electrolytes homeostasis for improving glomerular filtration rate
- Acts as antioxidant thereby, prevents kidney oxidative stress, and nephrotic degenerations
- Strengthens defense mechanism of body, supplementing immunomodulating agents.
- Tends to stimulate regenerative process in nephrons, thereby helps delays dialysis requirement.
- Tends detoxify the effects of nephrotoxic drugs or components.
- Protects kidneys by renal vasodilation, acting as diuretic and ACE inhibitor.
- Heals renal injuries, restoring healthier cellular architecture.
- Over the counter NSAIDS
- Weight loss supplements
- Body building products
- Caffeinated beverages
- Diet restriction need to be followed. (Refer diet recommendations)
- Increasing serum protein
- Decreasing Protein urea
- Decreasing Immunocomplexes
- Increasing immunoglobulins and also as mild diuretic also to relieve the condition.
- Reduced serum creatinine, blood urea and increased serum albumin.
- Decreased urinary protein and glucose while increased urinary creatinine.
- Pronounced anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation
- Near normalization of PCT and DCT against nacrosed PCT and DCT and deranged cell structures in lead acetate treated group.