There is no "Quick-Fix" to chronic joints pain, but here is solution that allows for powerful prevention & treatment of the issues with joints deterioration-Muscalt Forte is a powerful combination of high potency extracts from the tested herbs, derived from nature's flora, which provides natural anti-inflammatory response, promotes anti-oxidant joints protection, protects the cartilage thereby, maintain joint health & mobility. Muscalt Forte prevents deterioration in joint and helps delay the progression of joints disorder by nourishing the tissues with vital phytonutrients.
Muscalt Forte is a non-steroidal, non-habit forming natural formula, free from untoward effects like hyper acidity, gastric irritation, nausea & vomiting. Muscalt Forte is available in syrup, tablet and spray oil forms. Both oral and local use of Muscalt Forte fastens the recovery process.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Promotes anti-oxidant joint protection, protects cartilage.
- Nourishes joints with vital phyto-nutrients
- Maintains joints health & mobility, provides targeted relief
- Muscalt Forte Syrup fortified with the unique benefits of Salaiguggul, vanya ashwagola, devdaru, amaltas, patola & more herbs targeted to relieve pain, swelling & inflammation.
- Muscalt Forte is enriched with immune modulatory herbs to fight immune response to ache i.e. guduchi, ashwagandha & pippali.
- Muscalt Forte effectively regulates metabolism, reduces the formation of toxins “AAMA” and also facilitates their gentle elimination through GIT by kutaki, haritaki, amaltas & punernava.
- Fortified with adaptagenic, rejuvenative & energising phyto constituents like shilajeet, ashwagandha, asparagus etc.
- Powerfully prevents & treats issues with joint deterioration.
- As supportive therapy for OA & RA.
- Osteoarthritis (OA)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Ankylosing Spondylosis
- Frozen Joints
- Allied Musculo-skeletal Inflammatory conditions
- Tablet :
- Syrup : Adults(Men and Women)
- Spray :
1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day.
3-4 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by the physician
Oil liberally on affected area, gently massage twice or thrice daily including one at bed time, leaving it overnight or as directed by the physician,
- First, they decrease inflammation and the damage it can cause, which is the main goal of the therapy for rheumatic diseases.
- Secondly, corticosteroids are immunosuppressive, which means that they reduce the activity of the immune system, which is not good for overall health of an individual.
- Inflammation of the joint lining- the process that causes the redness and swelling in your joints.
- Damage to joint cartilage- a result of injury, deterioration or inflammation.
- Muscle strain- the result when overworked muscle are trying to protect your joints from painful movements.
|S.No.||Indications||Dosage forms||Dosage||Min. Duration (months)|
|1.||Osteoarthritis||Tab.||2 B.D||2 B.D||2||6|
|2.||Rheumatoid arthritis||Tab.||2 B.D||2 B.D||2||6|
|3.||Ankylosing spondylosis||Tab.||2 B.D||2 B.D||2||3|
|4.||Frozen joints||Tab.||2 B.D||2 B.D||2||3|
|5.||Allied musculo skeletal inflammatory conditions||Tab.||2 B.D||2 B.D||2||3|
- Gastric irritation
- Nausea & Vomiting
- G.I. bleeding
- Bone marrow depression
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
- TABLETS: 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day
- SYRUPS: 2 tsf. Twice or thrice a day