Do you know liver diseases have become predominant cause of health hazard? But many people still consider that I don’t have any health issue, I can’t have any problem.
Strong healthy liver is important to lead a healthy life. Adoption of healthy life style is quite important and indispensable part of management those with chronic health problems.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a growing global epidemic. More than one billion people have the condition and it’s risen dramatically with each decade. Experts believe the prevalence of the disease could increase by 50 percent by the year 2030. The main stages of NAFLD are:
1. Simple fatty liver (steatosis) – a largely harmless build-up of fat in the liver cells that may only be diagnosed during tests carried out for another reason.
2. Non-alcoholic steato hepatitis (NASH) – a more serious form of NAFLD, where the liver has become inflamed.
3. Fibrosis – where persistent inflammation causes scar tissue around the liver and nearby blood vessels, but the liver is still able to function normally.
4. Cirrhosis – the most severe stage, occurring after years of inflammation, where the liver shrinks and becomes scarred and lumpy; this damage is permanent and can lead to liver failure (where your liver stops working properly) and liver cancer.
It can take years for fibrosis or cirrhosis to develop. It's important to make lifestyle changes to prevent the disease from getting worse.
Who is at risk of getting NAFLD?
- are obese or overweight – particularly if they had a lot of fat around waist (an "apple-like" body shape)
- have type 2 diabetes
- have high blood pressure
- have high cholesterol
- are over the age of 50
- Smoke However, NAFLD has been diagnosed in people without any of these risk factors, including young children.
- Be a careful weight watcher: maintain healthy body weight
- Eat healthy: consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole processed foods, low fat foods
- Be active: Do regular exercise or physical activity such as walking, jogging etc.
However, to care of your liver health AIMIL pharmaceuticals formulates Amlycure D.S the best combination to heal liver. The only formulation in desired strength enriched with optimum concentration of botanical extracts. Amlycure D.S provides choleretic activity by increasing volume of secretion of bile from liver as well as amount of solid secretion. Helps in alleviating indigestion or corrects working of digestive system & benefits in metabolic disorders also promotes increased bile production to help reduce levels of fat in the liver by yashtimadhu, Bhringraj, Biranjisif and Nishoth.