Let’s begin with the obvious: every woman in the history of humanity has or had a period. Naturally, every month woman uterus shed some amount of blood in order to prepare her uterus fit for pregnancy but shedding too much or too scanty menstrual flow isn’t normal?
Here are situations relate with “abnormal uterine bleeding”
- Heavy bleeding (menorrhagia) during your period
- Bleeding or spotting after intercourse
- Bleeding and spotting between a period
- A menstrual cycle that is longer than 38 days or shorter than 24 days
- “irregular” periods in which length varies by more than 7-9 days
- Bleeding after menopause
Abnormal uterine bleeding can occur at any stage after the onset of periods. Usually, periods may not occur regularly when a girl first starts having them or during perimenopause when they are about to stop but having prolonged or delayed bleeding should not be considered normal at any stage.
Let’s have an obstetrician-gynecologist view on this
Although women silently embark on this decade long journey of dread here are some causes associated with abnormal uterine bleeding woman must be aware of!
- Fibroids or polyps
- Problem with ovulation
- Bleeding disorder
- The problem linked with birth control methods such as intrauterine device (IUD) or birth control pills
- Miscarriages & Ectopic pregnancy
- Cancer such as uterus or cervix cancer
To overcome such nightmare associated with abnormal uterine bleeding AIMIL Pharmaceuticals India Ltd. has the ray of hope to bring back harmony in women’s life by introducing a comprehensive composition AMYSTOP-G. This poly-herbo mineral composition carries holistic approach as the main lead to cure various menstrual related conditions. The efficient constitution of various classical Ayurvedic preparations such as
- Pradarantak lauh: one of the most essential Ayurvedic classical preparations works efficiently in menorrhagia, metrorrhagia
- Abhrak bhasma: it is a combination of various herbs works together in improving hematogenic property.
- Shudh Phitkardi: it helps in tightening blood vessels
- Kukkutandatvak bhasma: it is a great source of calcium to strengthen body immunity.
On the other hand, the herbal constituent of AMYSTOP-G such as
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (yashtimadhu): possesses estrogenic activity & restore the concentration of prostaglandin, thereby reducing blood loss.
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar) maintains & tones endometrial vascularity
- Zizyphus jujuba (jujube) appurtenance bioflavonoids which protects the capillary wall.
- Laccifer lacca (laksha) and Symplocos racemosa (lodhra) promote haemostasis, prevent excessive menstrual bleeding.
AMYSTOP-G, an Ayurvedic herbo-mineral combination designed & established by modern studies make it a perfect choice for women to take care of their problem resulting from the tantrums of abnormal uterine bleeding.