AIMIL HEALTHCARE AND RESEARCH CENTRE is going to organize an innovative leucoderma workshop “Shivtra – 2019” , ways & means of successful treatment of leucoderma on 24th April 2019. It’s a wonderful exclusive workshop for practicing Doctors and students. This exclusive workshop contains following topics.
Available treatments: it’s advantages and drawback
- Ayurvedic line of treatment: classical ayurvedic and herbal preparation, panchkarma , Leech therapy, Importance of Diet and nutrition
- Lukoskin : Introduction about LUKOSKIN , about DRDO , Studies ,Herbs Highlight & Mechanism of Action
- How to treat Leucoderma ? : AHRC practices a unique combination of therapy to treat krichhasadhya (difficult to treat ) Disease,
- Stress Management : Mental conditioning & life style management
- Case Studies : sharing success stories
Leucoderma / Vitiligo is a common pigmentary skin disorder, characterized by a total or partial loss of melanocytes from the epidermis of skin resulting in formation of white patches. The prevalence of vitiligo is estimated to be about 1% in white individuals and more noticed in darker individuals. The incidence of vitiligo is similar between men and women, and half of the cases occur before the age of 20 years. The exact etiology of this condition is not known clearly, certain autoimmune conditions with certain underlying health problems are considered to trigger the disease.
AHRC has treated more than 50,000 patients suffering from this krichhasadhya Disease (difficult to treat) with LUKOSKIN. Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre have a vision of making INDIA a Leucoderma free Nation by the end of 2030.
LUKOSKIN is a scientifically developed, innovative formulation which provides effective approach in the management of Leucoderma. This unique formulation is developed by Defence Institute of Bio-Energy & research, a wing of Defence Reasearch & Development Organisation(DRDO)
AHRC (AIMIL HEALTHCARE AND RESEARCH CENTRE) in association with NASYA (National Ayurveda Students & Youth Association) welcome all delegates to come and enrich knowledge by exclusive lectures of Ayurveda experts dealing with leucoderma patients for more than a decade.