- Lukoskin has no side effects.
- Lukoskin is more efficacious because 90% patients under observation had already under gone modern treatment. When they did not get recovery from the drugs available in the market, they got recovery from Lukoskin.
- It is polyherbal formulation thus being more efficacious.
- The oral dose containing autoimmune restoring plant ingredients helps in restoring the immune system and checks the new emerging spots and thereby, enhances the recovery.
- It is an easy mode of therapy.
- Enriched with rare selected herbs from Himalayas.
- Acts internally & Externally.
- Supplements copper & L-DOPA, need for melanin synthesis.
- No undesirable effects like nausea, vomiting, headache etc.
- Leucoderma/Vitiligo (White Skin Patches) or as directed by the physician.
- Oral Liquid :
- Ointment :
Adults : 1 to 2 ml. (20 to 40 drops) diluted in a cup of water BD or TDS.
Children : 1/2 to 1 ml. (10 to 20 drops) diluted in a cup of water BD or TDS.
Or as directed by physician.
Apply gently from pigmented to non-pigmented area, once or twice a day and take oral liquid. After half an hour, Expose the area to sun either before 11 am or after 3 pm for 10-20 mins.
- Regular stress or sudden trauma.
- Improper liver functions.
- Low levels of copper, vitamin D and vitamin B12
- Worms or parasites infestation.
- Disturbed thyroid function.
- Heredity is also a well-recognized causative factor.
- Incompatible food habits.
- LFT (Liver function test)
- Serum Vitamin B12
- Serum Copper
- Thyroid profile
- Routine Stool test for 3 days
- Helps in release of SH- Group bound copper as free Copper, which activates Tyrosinase activity.
- Helps to initiate Erythema on the spots of Vitiligo, due to it’s furanocoumarin contents on exposure to UV light/Sunlight
- Hastens Blisters Wound Healing and reduces irritation.
- Copper improves tyrosinase activity for melanin synthesis. L-dopa is precursor of melanin, it is easily converted to melanin.
- Modulates immunity with regard to both non-specific cellular and humoral response.
- Exerts relaxing effects on CNS, thus helps improves psychological and emotional trauma in such patients.
- Improves the hepatocytes functioning which gradually improves the Auto-Immune system.
- Checks possible damage of skin caused by free radicals.
- Citrus food items- Curd, Vinegar, Citrus fruits, pickles, fermented food.
- Incompatible food- Milk with salty food/non-veg/radish.
- Food which is difficult to digest- Fineflour, Urad dal, non-veg including eggs.
- Use the copper rich water after storing it in a copper vessel at least for 8 hrs.
- Should increase the intake of vegetables particularly carrot, bottle gourds, beans, cauliflower and pulses.
- Regularly take sun exposure at least 5 minutes daily.
- Regular intake of protein rich diet like soyabean, black chickpeas, almonds etc.