Memtone is an outstanding nervine tonic for healthy brain & mind, acts as brain enhancer, helps to raise mental performance, concentration, comprehension, recall and alertness. It is enriched with natural anti-oxidant herbs which plays a natural neuroprotective to maximize brain health & potential. It enhances learning & memory parameters, thus improves scholastic performance in children.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Relieves anxiety & stress, regulates stress altered sleep cycle
- Strengthens & tones the nervous tissues
- Improves concentration & learning abilities
- Completely safe, Non-sedative, well tolerated & effective
- A potent Anti-Oxidant and Immunomodulator
- Loss of memory & concentration
- Sleeplessness due to stress
- Attention deficit Hyperactivity disorder in children (ADHD)
- As an adjuvant in mild to moderate nervous disorders
Adult: 2 Teaspoonful thrice a day
Children: 1 Teaspoonful thrice a day
Adult: 1-2 tabs. twice a day
Children (7-12 years): 1 tab twice a day
or as directed by the physician
- Focused concentration
- Accurate thinking
- Better memory
- Balanced approach
- Relieves anxiety & stress, regulates sleep cycle.
- Strengthens & tones the Nervous System.
- Improves concentration & learning abilities.
- Completely safe, non-sedative, well tolerated & effective.
- A potent anti-oxidant and immunomodulatory
Q6 I am a regular consumer of sleeping pills because of sleeplessness, is Memtone having the same actions as prescription sleeping pills have. Because after taking sleeping pills next day I feel drowsiness, headache, muscle aches, constipation, dry mouth, trouble concentrating, dizziness, unsteadiness etc. That’s the reason I am looking for better option?
- Bacopa/Brahmi is a well-researched herb that supports brain health, memory and promotes mental calm.
- Mandukaparni is considered a brain tonic in Ayurveda that revitalizes the nerves and cells in the brain. It is also known for its blood circulation properties.
- Ashwagandha or Winter cherry is another well-known herb that promotes energy yet helps to soothe the mind.
- Calms the mind, while promoting relaxation
- Improves short and long term memory
- Slows mental advances in ageing brain.
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.