- Potential DPP-4 inhibitor with cardioprotective action
- Scientifically proven, optimized formula
- Enriched with vital phytoconstituents and derivatives
- Regulates glucose homeostasis
- Convert proinsulin to insulin
- Reduces level of glycosylated Hb
- Exerts Anti-oxidant action
- Type II diabetes mellitus
- Impaired glucose tolerance/Pre-diabetes
- As adjunct to OHG’s (Oral Hypoglycemic) and insulin
2 tablets twice a day
(should be taken 30 minutes before meal)
- Taking the medicines regularly which are prescribed by your health care provider
- Keep a track of blood sugar levels by going for regular check-up.
- Eat healthy- more vegetables and fruits, less fatty, sugary and salty foods.
- Stay physically active
- Stay alert for skin infection and skin disorder
- Go for regular eye check up
- Watch for any tingling, burning, loss of sensation and wound on the bottom of your feet.
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
BGR-34 is pre-clinically studied by CSIR- NBRI- CIMAP approved by Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC), (with protocol no. AH – 2012-001,008) Study states that:
- BGR-34 - Inhibits post prandial blood glucose absorption
- BGR-34- maintain significant glucose homeostasis in diabetes
- BGR-34- Prevents metabolic disturbances due to diabetes
Acute oral toxicity single high dose oral toxicity suggests BGR-34 to be
- Safe at the limit test dose of 2000mg/kg bwt
- Neither mortality nor clinical sign of toxicity was noted throughout the study period at 2000 mg/kg bwt indicating that BGR-34 essentially non-toxic.
- The oral LD50 is greater than 2000 mg/kg bwt
Yes, BGR-34 works good enough to maintain glycemic control in pre-diabetic, borderline diabetic and moderate cases of diabetics. However, cornerstone of diabetes management include lifestyle intervention along with pharmacological therapy& routine blood glucose monitoring.
BGR-34 is combination of potential anti-diabetic herbs with modest effect on HBA1c values. BGR-34 benefits patients with DPP4 inhibition, no risk of hypoglycemia and joints pains or respiratory problems which may occur with others available options in the market.
Yes, BGR-34 help to enhance the functional capacity of β-cell of pancreas. By virtue of its content Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysar) it increases the cAMP content of the β-cells of pancreas which helps in repair and revival of β-cells of pancreas.
BGR-34 helps in the management of blood glucose and better utilization. Use of BGR-34 doesn’t cause any adverse effect on body weight of diabetics.
BGR-34 is novel, natural DPP-4 inhibitor and unlike other DPP-4 inhibitors, BGR-34 exerts cardiprotective action. BGR-34 modulates insulin release, & strengthens β-cell functional capacity. It also exerts powerful anti-oxidant action which prevents the development of triopathic complications.
BGR-34 potentially normalizes post prandial blood glucose response as it contains Trigonella foenum-graecum (Methi) seeds which contains 60% content of galactomannan-a polysachharide that is reported to reduce postprandial blood glucose. It also reduces the intestinal absorption of low concentrations of glucose and benefit in blood glucose management.
BGR-34 is a scientifically optimized and balanced formulation, tested for best anti-hyperglycaemic activity. And experimental studies suggests the safety and efficacy of the formulation based on various non-affected & normal biochemical parameters of treated group.
Yes, BGR-34 is safe to be given with other allopathic medicines. Prescribing BGR-34 along with allopathic may help to improve quality of life of patient.
BGR-34 helps in decreasing risk of heart diseases, restores anti-oxidant enzymes, protects from oxidative stress by supplementing essential phytonutrients.
Should be taken under medical supervision in Pregnancy.
BGR-34 regulates blood glucose through mitigating oxidative stress. It helps to restore anti-oxidant enzymes to protect vital organs viz liver, kidney and heart.
No, BGR-34 is free from risk of hypoglycaemia. BGR-34 modulates glucose homeostasis supplementing galactomannan, it decreases the rate of glucose absorption from gastrointestinal tract and benefits in blood glucose homeostasis.
Trigonella foenum graecum (methi) exhibits α-amylase and α- glucosidase inhibition making it useful in regulating blood glucose level. Inhibition of these enzymes delays the digestion of carbohydrates, causing reduction in glucose absorption.
No, BGR-34 does not put any untoward effect in diabetics. However, taking BGR-34 not only help in managing glucose unlike other DPP4 inhibitors in market. BGR-34 exerts cardioprotective action. It also exerts powerful anti-oxidant which prevents diabetic triopathic complications.
Yes, BGR-34 is safe to be taken in Borderline diabetics. However, a good diet and exercise control is required in diabetics to manage condition successfully and in borderline it can be arrested for years by practicing diet and exercise control.