As per news from British Heart Foundation Cold weather makes your heart work harder to keep your body warm, so your heart rate and blood pressure may increase. These changes can cause heart problems, especially if you already have a heart condition.
The cold can also cause changes to your blood that may increase the risk of developing blood clots, which could lead to a heart attack or stroke. The effects of cold weather could lead to serious illness or even death, so it is very important to stay warm during the winter.
High blood pressure, High LDL cholesterol and Smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. Several other medical conditions and lifestyle choices can also put people at a higher risk for heart disease, including: -
- Obesity,Poor diet
- Physical inactivity
- Excessive alcohol use
When it comes to promoting a healthy cardiovascular system, not all foods are created equal. Following is the list of top ten foods for heart health:
1. Fresh fruit: Fruit contains fibre, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals.
2. Beans and legumes: Beans and legumes contains fibre and plant proteins that help to lower LDL cholesterol levels.
3. Fish: The omega- 3 essential fatty acids in cold water fish help to lower LDL levels.
4. Dark leafy greens: Spinach, Agrula and mustard green help to reduce levels of a blood enzyme implicated in heart disease.
5. Avocados: Avocados are rich in potassium, which helps to regulate heart rhythm and blood pressure, and monounsaturated fats which lower LDL levels.
6. Whole grains: Fibre and vitamin B are greatest assets.
7. Soy foods: They are useful in keeping correct blood fat levels and are rich in phytoestrogens.
8. Spices and herbs like garlic and onion in your diet. They help to reduce serum cholesterol levels.
9. Nuts: A good source of monounsaturated fats and minerals.
10. Wheat germ and flax meal: These are good food for boosting your intake of fibre, vitamin E and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Flax in the form of meal, seeds, oil coupled with high fibre diet is best for reducing the risk of developing coronary heart disease.
The group of people who are at risk or at border of having chances of precipitation of heart problems should be cautious about their health and as an old saying “Prevention is better than cure” to be in trap of myriad of diseases one can opt for AMLYCURE D.S. having the desired composition for the good health of your liver. Amlycure D.S. provides choleretic & bile regulatory action by increasing the volume of secretion of bile from liver as well as amount of solid secretion which helps in alleviating indigestion & benefits in metabolic disorders also promotes increased bile production to help reduce the levels of fat in the liver by Yashtimadhu, Bhringraj, Brinjasif and Nishoth along with many more vital herbs.