Purodil dual therapy provides poly herbal regimen, recommended for comprehensive management of acne and pimples. With unique benefits of dual therapy, it constantly treats all stages of acne, repairs acne damaged skin, helps to heal breakouts by detoxifying the impurities. Purodil dual therapy acts internally as well as externally giving complete benefits to the patients of acne, pimples and other skin infections & allergies.
Purodil syrup/tablet is a scientifically developed, clinically tested polyherbal formulation, which act multi-dimensionally to treat acne, pimples and other skin allergies. Purodil provides comprehensive and safe approach, being a good anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-oxidant, blood detoxifier and immuno-modulator. Purodil Gel, a unique topical innovation to fight acne & pimples fast. It’s a rich source of phyto–constituents, alpha mangostin which locally inhibits 5-α reductase, reducess DHT level, reduces excessive sebum or oil secretion, eventually reduces the formation and recurrence of acne and pimples. Purodil gel works at a root cause level & gives fast relief.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Enriched with α-mangostin, a novel phyto compound in acne treatment
- Effective against both P. acnes & S. epidermidis
- Repairs & heals acne damaged skin
- Breaks vicious cycle of stress-acne-stress
- Modulates detoxification process
- Prevents relapse of acne, pimples & urticaria
- Rapid & complete absorption of gel
- Acne vulgaris
- Acne rosacea (dry acne)
- Skin blemishes
- Acne spots
- Skin allergies
Syrup: 2-3 teaspoonful twice a day
Tablet: 2 tabs. twice a day
Syrup: 1-2 teaspoonful twice a day
or as directed by the physician
After cleansing, use daily every morning and at night, apply a small amount of gel with your ring finger, gently tap around acne and blemishes area (for the best result leave overnight).
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
- Purodil dual therapy exerts anti-stress action along with adaptogenic, anti-anxiety action, regulates endogenous secretions, breaking vicious cycle of stress-acne-stress
- Reduces burden of oxidative stress, thereby protects the epidermal cells and checks acne flare-ups.
- Purodil systemic therapy protects from damage caused by inflammatory mediators, helps to remove toxins (waste metabolites) from the body system, ensuring faster relief.
- Stimulates liver functions, causes effective detoxification.