Lukoskin dual therapy is a scientifically developed, innovative formulation which provides effective approach in the management of Leucoderma(Depigmentation of skin). This unique formulation is developed by Defence Institute of Bio-Energy & research, a wing of Defence Reasearch & Development Organisation(DRDO) after exhaustive scientific studies establishing its efficacy & safety by restoring skin colour.
Lukoskin dual therapy includes oral liquid & ointment, together provide a comprehensive treatment for depigmentation of skin. Lukoskin oral liquid for internal medication to meet out the nutritional deficiency and to restore the immune system and ointment for topical application on vitiligous lesions.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.
- Activates melanin synthesis
- Supplements copper & L-dopa, Needed for melanin synthesis
- Exerts photosensitisation
- Enhances blister healing
- Regulates metabolism
- Restores anti oxidant defence
- Easy mode of therapy
- Leucoderma/Vitiligo (White Skin Patches) or as directed by the physician.
- Oral Liquid :
- Ointment :
Adults : 1 to 2 ml. (20 to 40 drops) diluted in a cup of watertwice or thrice.
Children : 1/2 to 1 ml. (10 to 20 drops) diluted in a cup of water twice or thrice.
Or as directed by physician.
Apply gently from pigmented to non-pigmented area, once or twice a day and take oral liquid. After half an hour, Expose the area to sun either before 11 am or after 3 pm for 10-20 mins.
- Regular stress or sudden trauma.
- Improper liver functions.
- Low levels of copper, vitamin D and vitamin B12
- Worms or parasites infestation.
- Disturbed thyroid function.
- Heredity is also a well-recognized causative factor.
- Incompatible food habits.
- LFT (Liver function test)
- Serum Vitamin B12
- Serum Copper
- Thyroid profile
- Routine Stool test for 3 days
(√) Safe to be taken, (X) Contra indicated, (-) Not applicable,
(!) Recommended to be used with caution in low dosage, Under strict supervision of the healthcare professional,
(*) Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
- Helps in release of SH- Group bound copper as free Copper, which activates Tyrosinase activity.
- Helps to initiate Erythema on the spots of Vitiligo, due to it’s furanocoumarin contents on exposure to UV light/Sunlight
- Hastens Blisters Wound Healing and reduces irritation.
- Copper improves tyrosinase activity for melanin synthesis. L-dopa is precursor of melanin, it is easily converted to melanin.
- Modulates immunity with regard to both non-specific cellular and humoral response.
- Exerts relaxing effects on CNS, thus helps improves psychological and emotional trauma in such patients.
- Improves the hepatocytes functioning which gradually improves the Auto-Immune system.
- Checks possible damage of skin caused by free radicals.
- Citrus food items- Curd, Vinegar, Citrus fruits, pickles, fermented food.
- Incompatible food- Milk with salty food/non-veg/radish.
- Food which is difficult to digest- Fineflour, Urad dal, non-veg including eggs.
- Use the copper rich water after storing it in a copper vessel at least for 8 hrs.
- Should increase the intake of vegetables particularly carrot, bottle gourds, beans, cauliflower and pulses.
- Regularly take sun exposure at least 5 minutes daily.
- Regular intake of protein rich diet like soyabean, black chickpeas, almonds etc.