Welcome to official website of AIMIL Pharmaceuticals India Ltd.
General Information: This site is owned and operated by AIMIL Pharmaceuticals India Ltd. denoted as AIMIL or our authorised agency for the purpose of information, education and communications. Please feel free to browse the site, however your access and use of the Site is subjected to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
What collection do we collect?
We collect information from the browser when they are registered on our site or raise query or fill up the form for any purpose.
What do we use this information for?
Any information we collect from our site may be used for one or some of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience this helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To monitor and improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- To improve Customer Services, your feedback may help us to respond more effectively to customer needs and services
- To send periodical emails on your registered email address the updates related your query, purchase, supplies, market developments, company news and other general information.
- To administer an in-house contest, promotions, survey or other site features.
However, our goal is to protect your privacy and the information that you submit to us through the Internet. Anyhow your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for whatsoever reason without your consent other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested to the customer.
We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include our trusted internal third party like our website designing & developing agency, service provider to your order or query etc. We may also release your information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protects our rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others (“Third Party Sites”) for ours or their products trade. These parties may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such Third Party Sites.