CAPTURING THE KEY TO BALANCE WOMEN HEALTH
Women are indispensable part of the society and their health is of high importance for multiple reasons. Women’s health does not refer only to her physical condition but to her total well-being. It is not determined solely by biological factors but also by effects of workload, nutrition and stress. Women’s emotional, social & physical well-being is an urgent priority since ages. But in the chaos of a woman’s daily life, healthy living may take back seat to chores, work, busy schedules, and more & that negated health of women leads to higher risks which are associated with their reproductive health. The female body always has an ongoing, complex interplay of hormones, and many things are responsible to upset this balance.
MANAGEMENT WITH AYURVEDA
As life goes on, women experience unique health issues & conditions such as Irregular menstruation, Dysmenorrhea, Pre-menstrual syndrome(PMS), Pre & Post-menopausal syndrome, Infertility and many more during their life cycle from menarche to menopause. Sometimes these conditions become threat to their reproductive health. Though allopathic medicines are available for all these problems but popping too many painkillers or increased dependency on synthetic hormones is not beneficial.
The healing wisdom of Ayurveda offers an exclusive key for women to stay in balance because Ayurveda not only control but also prevent these common problems that women face. Ayurveda is a health care system to balance their body rhythms which are closely linked to nature. According to Ayurveda healthy menstrual cycles, fertility, menopause depends on a delicate balance by -
- The subtle connection of gynaecological clock
- The ability to handle the impact of stress.
- Endurance of healthy menstrual flow & menopause
- Balanced hormones
Women are far more sensitive to the rhythms and cycles of nature and Ayurveda is founded on the principle of keeping the body toned in tune with nature.
Herbs such as Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), Kumari (Aloe vera), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Revand chini (Rheum emodii), Kalaunji (Nigella sativa), Putrajeevak (Putranjiva roxburghii) etc. are a bliss for Women’s health according to Ayurveda.
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), Kumari (Aloe vera) provides phytoestrogenic action due to presence of saponins, Furostanol saponins which helps in regulation of gynecological clock of the body.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Putrajeevak (Putranjiva roxburghii) reduces the levels serotonin & corticosterone to make the body adaptogenic to handle the impact of stress.
- Revand chini (Rheum emodii) is rich source of stilbenes derivatives such as rhaponticin, deoxyrhaponticin which endures healthy menstrual flow.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) & Giloe (Tinospora cordifolia) are known to regulate HPO axis by encouraging balanced production of female hormones oestrogen & progesterone.
All these & many more potent herbs possess excellent attribute to make AMYCORDIAL which is manufactured by AIMIL PHARMACEUTICALS as complete uterine tonic. Amycordial is known to regularize female system in nature’s way by providing proper therapeutic concentration and nutritional supplementation for restoring feminine health. Thus, Amycordial not only ensures safety and efficacy but also assures health in females through cleansing, nourishing and strengthening whole body.